Middle School Workouts
* One training session per week
* Two Hours per Session - 1 hour of basketball skills and 1 hour of sports performance training
* 18 Players - 3 Coaches
* Athletes are split up into similar skill level groups within the 18 to make sure we are providing a purposeful workouts.
* Skills focus is ballhandling, shooting, finishing, and footwork.
* Tuesday Nights starting September 18 from 6 to 8 pm
High School Workouts
* Two training sessions per week
* Two hours per session - 1 hour of basketball skills and game situations training plus 1 hour of sports performance training.
* 12 players - 2 coaches
* Monday and Wednesday Night - 3 Training Groups - Freshmen, JV, or Varsity
* Athletes usually do all skills together, but sometimes are broken up into 2 groups of similar skills level. Skills are taught to the best players skill levels. These workouts are typically more intense and focused for the athletes. We are preparing them for their high school season and trying to give them insight and development into what’s important at the high school level. We work on ballhandling, shooting, finishing, and footwork, but always incorporate some sort of defense with a heaving emphasis on making the right decisions on the court.
Our middle school workouts are focused too and serious, but the high school workouts are much more intense. It is generally expected that kids training with us really want to get better or take their skills to another level. They groups work really hard and do get competitive.
Player Development Coach