In-Season 30 Minute General Individual Skills Workout
1. Warm up - High Knees and Butt Kickers
2. Around the Arc - pounding the ball. Playing catch with a ball
3. Regular Mikan - Make 10 Reverse Mikan - Make 10
4. Pound and Slide - Catching ball
5. Block to Block Shooting - Make 7
6. Straight Line Cut and Shoot Make 5
7. Two Dribbles Out 1 In Finish
8. Glide Dribble to the Spot - Left Side
9. Glide Dribble to the Sideline BallScreen - Drive to the Rim(Hit)
10. Glide Dribble to the Sideline BallScreen - Jumpers(Space)
11. Around the Arc Stepback Footwork 14:45 in the video
12. Glide Dribble to the Sideline BallScreen - Stepback 3 pointer(Create)
13. Up the Lane Finish
14. ARound the Arc shooting - Random - 20:00 in the video
15. Up the Lane Drive Middle Finish
16. Glide to Sideline BallScreen(respond to verbal cues - Hit, Space, Create
17. Around the Arc Shooting - Backpedal out - Cut in
18. Attack the Rim - Straight Lines - 3 Spots - 3 Finishes 35:00 in the video (Final Drill)
Over the next few weeks I'd like to do something a bit different. I thought it would be good to ask you some questions about your basketball situation.
If you could take just a few minutes and tell me what is the single biggest challenge that you're struggling with in your basketball situation right now....If you could take 30 seconds to tell me what that is, a) it would mean the world to me and b) most importantly, I will be able to use that information to gear my emails, posts, and videos to what you want to know more about.
EYG is here to help and serve basketball players, coaches, and parents.
Link to Quick Survey https://go.bucketsurveys.com/ds/18483413
Session #3 Begins January 17th. Learn to Play
Friday Nights for 6 Weeks
ALL kids go from 5:30 to 6:30 pm.
Player Development Coach