" I wouldn't be the player I am today if it were not for EYG."
Jess I High School Varsity Player
SUMMER TRAINING ACADEMY DETAILS
- Shooting + Scoring Academy is limited to 32 players. 6th to 8th grade only
- On-court skills training each week to develop, equip, or enhance athletes to have a great set of skills
- Integrated sports performance training for maximum efficiency in movement
- Daily game-like situations to insure players learn how to play the game.
ENROLLMENT IS LIMITED
These sessions have 32 players max. Typical camps or academies are 4-5 times this size, but we keep it small to insure maximum development for each player. We limit enrollment so we can provide the best experience possible for players.
- Incoming 6th to 8th grade, male and female
- The Shooting + Scoring Academy is for more competitive basketball players looking to gain a skills advantage
- 4 days of skills training and sports performance training per week
- 3 hours daily of court skills training and player development
PRINCIPLES OF EYG SUMMER TRAINING
SHOOTING + SCORING ACADEMY
"Our son was very enthusiastic about basketball, but wasn’t making the progress he wanted by just playing on his teams. We put him in several of EYG’s skills clinics and noticed a difference from the first session. He learned right away how to practice more effectively and gained new methods to improve his basketball skills, both individually and with his team. That was years ago. Now he’s in his freshman year at a top-ranked high school and he was able to make the team against really tough competition due in no small part to his skills and love of the game nurtured by Galen at EYG."
SHOOTING + SCORING