What are People Saying about EYG?
"My son was so hesitant to go. However, he came away learning soo much and wanted to start all over again. The coaches for the camp we top notch . They kept the kids’ attention for three straight days. Will certainly come back again!!! Thank you all."
"These guys are the best!. My son and daughter have both participated in many EYG training camps, skill workouts,, 3v3, etc.. Always a great experience for my kidsI, and remarkable improvements in both of my kid's bball games."
These have 9 to 18 players in the group.
- Register as an individual player
- Get a consistent and structured plan
- Get competitive game play, small sided games, & skills training
Training programs currently happening.
Small Group Training
2, 3, 4, or 5/6 player groups
Form your own group
- More personal instruction
- Train with teammates or like-minded basketball players
EYG trainer will contact you in 48 hours.
- Customized training plan
- Have a high level of accountability
- Train to reach your goals this season, next year, or long-term goals.
EYG trainer will contact in 48 hours.
Summer Basketball Camps
At the Northglenn Recreation Center
June 13-17 & July 18-22
Boys and Girls Ages 7 to 14. Recreation to Intermediate basketball players welcome.
5 Day camps with 15 hours of on-court time dedicated to helping players become their best.
To Register: Call Northglenn Recreation Center at 303-450-8800 or online
Summer Basketball Camps
At the Sport Stable
June 20-22 & July 25-27
Boys and Girls in grades Kindergarten to 5th grade are welcome.
3 Day camp with 9 hours of on-court basketball skills, drills, and games of fun to help players enjoy the game of basketball. Plus start a good foundation in the fundamentals of basketball.
- Every player who walks into one of our training sessions is valued and challenged to become their best. EYG wants to be in the position of the guide for our players, not the hero. We want the athletes who train with us to be the heroes that EYG guides along. We help others become their best and reach their goals.
HOW TO START TRAINING
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED
The Sport Stable in Superior, Colorado is our home base, but we train players from all over the state of Colorado and run camps in Kansas. We serve players from all over the state, and our state-of-the-art facility in Superior which is in a great location just 20 minutes from Denver.
"Our son was very enthusiastic about basketball, but wasn't making the progress he wanted by just playing on his teams. We put him in several of EYG's skills clinics and noticed a difference from the first session. He learned right away how to practice more effectively and gained new methods to improve his basketball skills, both individually and with his team. That was years ago. Now he's in his freshman year at a top-ranked high school and he was able to make the team against really tough competition due in no small part to his skills and love of the game nurtured by Galen and Jordan at EYG."
Want to learn more about EYG events and training?
Subscribe to our newsletter!