Sunday Sessions and Learn to Play starting REAL SOON.
Good Example of attacking in transition with the inside hand.
1. Pushes the ball with the inside hand
2. Slows down or changes speed
3. Allows teammate to catch up with a hard sprint up the floor.
Want to score at the rim?
Watch as this player does three things to get to the rim and finish:
1. Reads the D's feet.
2. Goes in a straight line to the rim
3. Gets his shoulders past the defense to cut them off. You can do these three things too.
Player Development Coach